With the right tips and tricks for FIFA 17 you can take it with the very big teams. What you need to consider, read this posts.
FIFA 17: Tips on Ultimate Team Mode
- At the start, you should buy some gold packs to build a solid team with a team score of 80-85. You can buy Fifa Coins at some internet dealers. In Germany is the most trusted retailer MMOGA .
- The next step is to create a team of good chemistry. Players must be of the same nationality, play in the same club or in the same league.
- Buy players then specifically on the transfer market. Here, the probability is much higher to find a player who is not only good, but also fits perfectly into the team. Free FIFA 17 Coins
- In the transfer market, you should look at unusual times. German players are auctioned at the best conditions at night, since there are few competitors. The Primetime from 20-22 o’clock should be avoided in the transfer market if possible.
- Take advantage of the new Squad Building Challenges. For these, you must assemble new teams from your unused players who meet specific requirements. You will then receive unique rewards.
- Another great player will be the FIFA17 single-player campaign.
Tips: Attack on FIFA 17
- When shooting, make sure that you aim with the analogue stick at the goal and fill the shot strength depending on the distance up to the 2nd or 3rd bar.
- In a one-to-one situation against the goalkeeper, the opportunity often arises for a lupfer (L1 or LB). Try this only if the goalkeeper comes out of the goal and gives you enough room. If he is too close to the goal, he can still go back and catch the ball easily.
- In the case of close shots, a shot shot with the right shoulder button (R1 or RB) is also available.
- In addition to these shot types, you can also fooled a shot and play the last defender or goalkeeper.
- To fake a shot, press the paste button immediately after the shot button.
Tips on defense in FIFA 17
- As a game system, “Tactical Defending” is used in FIFA 17. In online games this system is mandatory.
- As a defender, approach the ball player first with the passkey. As long as you keep the button pressed, run and sprint the opponent automatically afterwards.
- With a square or X, then execute a ratchet and a circle with B or a tackle.
- If you press RB, you can call a second fellow to help.
- However, you should have a look at the overall situation and the other opponents in addition to the ball-bearing player.
- Try to eliminate the tempo by preventing the opponent from passing and flanking.
- With the left trigger, you can push players off the ball – this also works in the sprint.